I created a thumbnail for the video as i felt it would best represent it. It is rather simple using the characters featured in the animation with a white stroke outline to help it pop and in the colours that theme my brand.
The following are videos i found that use different animation styles to give the viewer information. They are quite informative but do not have anny narrative. I would hope to use a narrative to get the information across and tell a story. These videos are examples i found of an art style i have used before. I often use silhouettes as it is easier to project yourself onto a blank canvas and hopefully create more empathy for the character. It draws on the user to use more imagination adding their own personal take on what they are seeing.
I wanted to keep the audience for the leaflet as open as possible. That is why i have avoided any imagery on the front and back of the leaflet. I was concerned putting any feminine illustration on the front may divert people from picking it up. The colours may be considered feminine but the presence of the yellow may help to balance that out. It is something that can be given to any one of any age without being too graphic and detailed. This is also to avoid any sort of embarrasment that comes from talking about such a thing.
The first example uses a good combination of text and images to create a hypercomic. This may be ideal for my project as i want to keep it minimalistic to keep the focus on the emotions and message. The second example was playable novel i picked because i like the art style. It might be good to have a monochrome colour scheme with pops of colour to portray how the character is feeling using colours that have a strong signifier.
Comments
Post a Comment